We can be reached by email at email@example.com. Please let us know of any possible violation of these policies.
Personally Identifiable Information
rocksho is the sole owner of the personal information collected from Users, and we may collect personal information from Users on several occasions and via different means during the course of a relationship with a User. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from those disclosed in this Policy.
As a User, you will be asked for personal information only when this is necessary so we can provide you a personalized experience. For example, we collect your zip code or other location information in order to provide locally-targeted notifications of nearby concerts. And while we may use this information for research and to improve the Service, except as stated herein or as you specifically give us permission, we promise not to pass on personally identifiable information to third parties.
Basic registration as a User will require you to at least give to rocksho (i) a Username, (ii) your email address, and (iii) a password for your account.
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and fair information practices, Nononina does not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from children.
How We May Use Personally Identifiable Information
Other than information you supply on our forums and as described in the next three paragraphs, we do not sell, rent, loan, or otherwise share personally identifiable information, including email lists, to third parties. You need not take any action to prevent such disclosure.
We may share all of the kinds of nonpublic personal information we collect with:
- Third Parties
- In connection with, or as may be necessary to service or process a product or service requested or authorized by you, or to effect, administer, or enforce a transaction requested or authorized by you.
- Service providers, including those providing marketing services (such as mailing, events management, marketing analysis, and similar services), compliance services, accounting, institutional brokerage services, transaction processing, and systems support.
- Third parties may include data processing companies, compliance support organizations, and marketing organizations.
- We may provide all of the nonpublic personal information we collect about you to our affiliates to enable them or enhance our ability to offer you new or additional products or services, improve the quality of the products and services we currently offer to you, and to aid us and them in the assessment of our existing products and services and the development of new products or services.
- Affiliates may include providers of systems support and services, and compliance services.
We may be required by law, court order, governmental agency, or law enforcement authority to disclose your personally identifiable information. We may also disclose your information to law enforcement authorities investigating suspected illegal activity.
We do not combine personally identifiable information with any of the non-personally identifiable information gathered on the public portions of our sites.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
The rocksho website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by rocksho.
If a User elects to use our referral service for informing a friend about our site, we ask them for the friend's name and email address. We will automatically send the friend a one-time email invitation to visit the site, and may send one follow-up invitation to friends that did not respond. We store this information for the sole purpose of sending these emails. The friend may contact us by email to request the removal of this information from our database.
How do I change my information?
To change or remove any personally identifiable information you have submitted to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What levels of security does rocksho have?
The public portions of our site are not encrypted or password-protected. We do use industry-standard security measures to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. However, due to the inherent dangers of the Internet, we cannot guarantee the protection of such information against interception, misappropriation, misuse, or alteration.